Architect or Designer WantedApril 13, 2021
Freeman French Freeman seeks a full-time Architect or Designer to join its team in Burlington, VT.
The Architect/Designer is an essential team member responsible for design and creation of project documents at Freeman French Freeman. This person will work under the direction of a Project Manager and will have the opportunity to develop a broad range of skills such as early presentation images and documents, construction documents including BIM development, project detailing, and specifications research.
- 2-5 years of production experience in architectural design and drafting.
- Working knowledge of the current version of Revit is strongly preferred.
- An accredited architectural degree or equivalent education and experience with demonstrated abilities.
- Knowledge and experience with LEED or equivalent green building certification principles is beneficial.
- Excellent communications skills required. Ability to think and act proactively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
We offer competitive compensation with full benefits including health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, profit sharing, flexible vacation and sick time, and a dog-friendly office setting.
Apply now by sending a PDF of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Catherine Lange at email@example.com.Back