CareersNovember 14, 2022
Freeman French Freeman seeks a Project Manager / Project Architect to join our team in beautiful Burlington, VT.
The Project Manager / Architect is an essential team member responsible for managing multiple projects of varied sizes and types. In this role you will have the opportunity to work alongside a highly collaborative team at an established firm known for architectural excellence.
- The ideal candidate will have 8+ years of architectural experience in commercial and/or institutional project types.
- Technical experience, specifically in specification writing and building code review experience is desired.
- A working knowledge of Revit is strongly preferred.
- A bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited architecture program is strongly preferred. Candidates with other education or experience will be considered based on demonstrated capabilities.
- Knowledge of LEED principles is preferred, but not required. LEED AP certification a plus.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills required. Ability to think and act proactively.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
We offer competitive compensation with excellent benefits including health insurance, a 401k retirement plan, profit sharing, flexible vacation and sick time, and a dog-friendly office setting just steps from Lake Champlain in Burlington, VT. Learn more at www.fffinc.com.
Apply now by sending a PDF of your cover letter, resume, and portfolio to Associate Principal Catherine Lange at firstname.lastname@example.org.